Elf Youself

Comments

  1. Hello everyone!
    The elves told me you filled out Elf Application forms, but never mentioned that you were singing and dancing elves! I really liked your videos.

    I can’t believe it’s this time of year again! I called in for Blitzen’s Boogie and you were brilliant! Blitzen thought it was fantastic- it’s his favourite Christmas song- but Rudolph said he liked the song you sang last year better! Can you remember it? Rudolph Rumpus, of course! In fact, Blitzen has asked for the DVD of your concert for Christmas. I had to ring Bernie to order one. We’re going to watch it on Christmas day when I get back.

    Miss McGowan told me how great you have been this year. I’m so glad to hear when children are good and I can say everyone is on the Nice List.

    Snowtoes has been on your blog again this year. Sometimes, I catch him playing the games from your Seomra Spraoi when he should be working! He loves Tutpup! If you ever see him online, tell him to get back to work!

    Have fun on your last day of school and remember to get to bed early on Christmas Eve. Have a brilliant Christmas and keep up the great work! I’m so proud of you all and you should be, too!

    Lots of love,
    Santa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi our i love the class blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone in Miss McGowan's class, you are brilliant elves, we were laughing here at home when we watched you singing and dancing. You are all very talented! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I love our elf videos!!!!I am enjoing the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blog is sooo coooooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi our class.I love the blog and elf yourslef is so funny.=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi our class.I love the blog the games are so fun=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment